Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BNI - A New Dimension in My Life!

It was my lucky day when a new computer techie came to look at a problem I was having with my computer. Not only was he able to fix a problem which had baffled 3 other techies, BUT he asked me if I had heard of BNI.

I hadn’t! So he proceeded to tell me that BNI stood for Business Network International and that it was an awesome networking organisation, especially for small business owners like myself.

He invited me to attend a BNI meeting as a visitor and decide for myself whether I wanted to join.

One meeting and I was sold!

Not only have I made a lot of valuable contacts and generated some additional business, BUT I have made a lot of friends, and attending the early morning breakfast meeting every Tuesday has become one of the highlights of my week!

As luck would have it, I joined just prior to the BNI annual conference, which was awesome. I picked up a wealth of invaluable tips on networking and marketing and made even more useful business contacts! And, I had lot of fun!

What a combination – making money and having fun!

You can’t beat it.

2 comments: